Welcome to our online store!
- Total cost of products in cart must be $150.00 or more
Liv.52 100 pills
100 pills of Various Herbal Ingredients Himalaya
Liv.52 100 pills.
In what situations is the drug recommended?
What helps Liv-52 100?
As a hepatoprotector, the drug protects hepatocytes from damage and promotes their active regeneration. In addition, Liv.52 100 pills increases the activity of the biosynthetic function of liver cells, inhibits the oxidation of lipid components, protecting the cell membranes from the negative effects of oxidation products on them. The effect of the drug is also directed to the binding of toxins and other harmful substances that enter the body and adversely affect the functions of hepatocytes. The Liv-52 medicine successfully fights stagnant phenomena in the biliary tract, eliminating the phenomena of dyskinesia and normalizing the digestive process while increasing the patient’s appetite. To the above properties of the drug can also add choleretic, antioxidant and easy diuretic effect.
Hepatoprotective action: The natural ingredients in Liv.52 exhibit potent hepatoprotective properties against chemically-induced hepatotoxicity. It restores the functional efficiency of the liver by protecting the hepatic parenchyma and promoting hepatocellular regeneration. The antiperoxidative activity of Liv.52 prevents the loss of functional integrity of the cell membrane, maintains cytochrome P-450 (a large and diverse group of enzymes, which catalyze the oxidation of organic substances), hastens the recovery period and ensures early restoration of hepatic functions in infective hepatitis. It facilitates the rapid elimination of acetaldehyde (produced by the oxidation of ethanol that is popularly believed to cause hangovers) and ensures protection from alcohol-induced hepatic damage.
.52 also diminishes the lipotropic (compounds that help catalyze the breakdown of fat) effect in chronic alcoholism and prevents fatty infiltration of the liver. In pre-cirrhotic conditions, Liv.52 arrests the progress of cirrhosis and prevents further liver damage.Improves appetite: In anorexia and less than optimal growth and weight gain, Liv.52 normalizes the basic appetite-satiety rhythm. It also addresses loss of appetite during pregnancy. As a daily health supplement, Liv.52 improves appetite, digestion and assimilation processes and promotes weight gain.Indications:For the prevention and treatment of viral hepatitis, alcoholic liver disease, pre-cirrhotic conditions and early cirrhosis, anorexia, loss of appetite and liver damage due to radiation therapyLiver disorders including fatty acid associated with protein-energy malnutritionJaundice and loss of appetite during pregnancyAs an adjuvant during prolonged illness and convalescenceAs a adjuvant to hemodialysisAs an adjuvant to hepatotoxic drugs like anti-tubercular drugs, statins, chemotherapeutic agents and antiretrovirals
The main indications for the use of Liv-52 Liv.52 100 pills:
Diffusive lesions of the liver (prevention and treatment);
Toxic lesions of hepatocytes;
Fatty degeneration of the liver;
Hepatitis of various origin;
Prevention of liver damage during the period Herbal Ingredients of taking chemically aggressive drugs, for example, antitumor drugs, antibiotics, etc .;
Prevention of liver damage during radiological treatment (irradiation);
Dyskinesia of the bile ducts;
Paraproteinemia (presence in the blood of functionally inferior proteins);
Anorexia, weight loss in children.
Contraindications to taking the drug
Contraindication to treatment with Liv.52 100 pills is hypersensitivity to any ingredient of the drug, pregnancy and breast-feeding. The drug is not recommended for children under five years of age.
If during the treatment of Liv-52 100 any allergic manifestations are noted – rashes, itching, skin hyperemia or diarrhea, it is necessary to immediately stop the use of the drug and consult with a doctor about the possibility of continuing the course.
Tablets: Adult patients are recommended taking two or three tablets 3-4 times a day. For children from six years, the dosage is one or two tablets also 3-4 times a day. Like all homeopathic remedies Liv-52 take either half an hour before meals, or an hour after it. For the purpose of prevention, it is enough to take the drug twice a day for two tablets.
Liquid: adult patients from 80 to 160 drops of the drug (1-2 teaspoons) take two times a day. Prophylactic dose – 80 drops per day at a time. Children from six years – 10-20 drops twice a day.
- Brand: Himalaya
- Category: Health (Tablets)
- Code: 8901138110611
- Composition: Ayurveda texts and modern research back the following facts:The Caper Bush (Himsra) contains p-methoxy benzoic acid, which is a potent hepatoprotective. It prevents the elevation of malondialdehyde (biomarker for oxidative stress) levels in plasma and hepatic cells. Caper Bush also inhibits the ALT and AST enzyme levels and improves the functional efficiency of the liver and spleen. Flavonoids present in the Caper Bush exhibit significant antioxidant properties, as well.Chicory (Kasani) protects the liver against alcohol toxicity. It is also a potent antioxidant, which can be seen by its free radical scavenging property. The hepatoprotective property of Chicory suppresses the oxidative degradation of DNA in tissue debris.
- Dosage: 1-2 tablets twice daily or as directed by your physician.
- Special Instructions: Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations: Pregnancy Breastfeeding Diabetes Hypertension Specific contraindications have not been identified.
- Expiration: 3 Years From MFG Date
- Capsules: 50
- Item ID: 417698
- Seller: Mahaekart LLC
- Availability: 22
- Ships from: FL, USA
- Ships in: 1 business days
- Transit time: Up to 5 business days
- Delivery by: Oct 21 to Oct 23
- Notes: Free Shipping